Test & Discussion Programme
As we know, board also started giving importance to objective questions, so it will also help in scoring marks in boards exams. Some of the leading schools of Uttar Pradesh are successfully running this program.
Advantages of objective type of Questions
- Variety of forms of questions like questions of fact, sentence completion, true-false, analogy, multiple choice & matching can be covered.
- They tend to cover more material than subjective tests.
- They ensure perfect objectivity in scoring. The scoring will not vary from examiner to examiner.
- It possesses economy of time, for it takes less time to answer than an essay test. Comparatively, many text items can be presented to students.
- It eliminates extraneous factors such as speed of writing fluency of expression, literary style, good handwriting, neatness etc.
Test Analysis, Result and Feed Back :
- Each test is discussed in the class by our expert faculty members. A thorough analysis of test paper is carried out so that student can learn all critical aspects to enhance accuracy & scoring ability.
- Computerized result processing is used for monitoring the performance of students and computerized marks sheets are given to each student. Each marks sheet includes comparative performance of the each student. The marks sheet also tracks the performance and other critical aspects of the student in different stages of test series. Our computer software prepares the test wise and cumulative (all test conducted till date) rank of each student. This gives a comprehensive idea about the progress of the student’s preparation for the respective examination.
- Result of all students is also displayed on the notice board of the institute within two days.
- In case parents wish to know the performance of their ward, they can see it on our website (www.erdr.ac.in) or just need to make a phone call at our office during working hours. To get feedback about their ward(s) parent can meet the Course coordinator on any day, with prior appointment.
Course Structure and Syllabus
(A) Unit-wise Tests: 8 Tests from Sept. to December
|Electrostatics||Solids, solutions and their type, surface chemistry & atomic structure||Differential Calculus-A (Limits, Graphs,Functions)||Animal histology,Nervous system,Thalophyta, Bryophyta,Pteridophyta, & Gymnosperm|
|Modern Physics||Stoichiometry,Thermochemistry & Kinetics||Algebra-A (Complex no., Binomial Theorem,Determinants,Matrices, Inequalities)||Embryology, Morphology,Taxonomy & Families of Angiosperm, Animal Circulatory & Reproductive system|
|Ray Optics||Chem. Equilibrium, Ionic equilibrium & Electrochemistry||Differential Calculus-B||Plant Physiology, Histology, Animal Respiratory, Excretory & Endocrine System|
|Waves||Chemical bonding, IUPAC nomenclature & isomerism of organic compound||Integral Calculus||Animal classification & type study through different phyla, Integumentary, Skeletal & Digestive system|
|Mechanics-A (Translatory motion, Laws of motion; Work Power, Energy)||Qualitative analysis of organic compound, Reactions of Aliphatic, Alicyclic||Co-ordinate Geom. (A) (Straight line, Circle, Parabola)||Complete Cytogenetics of Plant & Animal Part – I|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||Reactions of Carbonyl compounds & aromatic compound||Co-ordinate Geom. (B) (Ellipse, Hyperbola, Vector)||Complete Cytogenetics of Plant & Animal Part – II & Microbiology|
|Electro-Magnetism||Complete mechanism of organic chemistry & reagents with their use||3-D Geometry; statics; Dynamics, Trigonometry||Complete Ecology, Evolution & Comparative study of dfferent Animal Phyla|
|Mechanics-B (Gravity, Rotation, Fluids; Properties of matter, SHM)||Inorganic chemistry, reagents, qualitativeanalysis & chemistry of compounds other than Carbon||Algebra-B (P & C; Probability; Equations; Series & Sequence)||Tool & technics and application of biology, Economical importance of Biology|
(B) Group-of-units Tests: 3 Tests in Jan.- Feb.
|G1||Jan. 24||U1, U3 & U5|
|G2||Feb. 16||U2, U4, & U6|
|G3||Mar. 02||U7 & U8|
(C) Mega revisional workshops & 5 Unit-wise revisional tests.
(D) Comprehensive tests ( with full syllabi): 4 Tests in Feb.-March
|C-I : Feb 28||C-II : March 14|
|C-III : March 18||C-IV : March 22|
(E) 5 Postal Comprehensive Tests
- Schedule of TDP for foundation courses will be given in the class-room.
Where Your Karma . . . .
. . . . Meets Our Dharma
- Address:3rd & 4th floor Royal Plaza, Munshi pulia Petrol Pump, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, U.P. 226016