Target Batch For NEET
Academic Schedule of Regular Course for NEET Preparation
- Eligibility : XIIth passed
- Course commencement : May/June/July
- Classroom teaching : 960 hours
- classes 5-6 hours a day, 5-6 days a week
- Tests-cum-discussions : 180 hours
- 30 tests & 2-3 hours discussion per test
- Course highlights : This course is ideal for those students who have full time to apply total energy on preparation for different All India PMTs and State PMTs. Firstly, we complete the full syllabus with tests at regular intervals, then three months to overcome weaknesses by mega-revision workshops and comprehensive test series.
Methodology for Regular Courses of NEET
“Small People Try to belittle your ambitions, but the really great make you, too, can become”
Step 1 : Learning basic concepts & their Applications
- Regular conceptual theory classes
- Extra classes if required Result oriented study materials.
- Daily Practice
Step 2 : Proper class notes & materials
- During the course we provide complete up-to-date class notes for respective examination. The material is self-sufficient in all aspects.
- All derivations are also
Step 3 : Development of problem solving skills
- Provide daily practice assignment.
- After completion of theory class provide mega-problem solving classes.
- Separate problem solving
Step 4 : Enhancement of speed, accuracy & test temperament
- Periodic scheduled unit-wise minor & revision tests.
- Test Analysis.
- Test results & ranks.
- Increase Speed
Step 5 : Revision workshops
- After completion of course we provide mega-revisional, workshops that give final touch to
Step 1,2,3,4 continue till the end of course
Where Your Karma . . . .
. . . . Meets Our Dharma
- Address:3rd & 4th floor Royal Plaza, Munshi pulia Petrol Pump, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, U.P. 226016